Spiritual Exercises for lent: Day 33
Get rid of the bad habits, like using God’s name in vain (such a bad habit for so many Catholics) by replacing the Lord’s name (Jesus, God, etc.) with another word to avoid blasphemy that causes sin.
Spiritual Exercises for lent: Day 34
Introduce yourself to the lives of the saints i.e.three Shepherds of Fatima, Saint Padre Pio, St Bernadette, St Teresa of Lisieux, St Francis of Assisi, etc.
Spiritual Exercises for Lent: Day 25
We all have books on our shelves that we did not read. It is worth taking your time and reading at least one chapter.
Time-Tested Beauty Tips
- For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
- For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
- For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
- For beautiful hair, let a child run his fingers through it once a day.
- For poise, walk with the knowledge you’ll never walk alone.
- We leave you a tradition with a future.
- The tender loving care of human beings will never become absolete.
- People even more than things have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed and redeemed and redeemed.
- Never throw out anybody.
- Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm.
- As you grow older, you will discover, that you have two hands: one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
- Your “good old days” are still ahead of you, may you have many of them.
Letter by Sam Levenson to his granddaughter when she was born