- For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
- For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
- For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
- For beautiful hair, let a child run his fingers through it once a day.
- For poise, walk with the knowledge you’ll never walk alone.
- We leave you a tradition with a future.
- The tender loving care of human beings will never become absolete.
- People even more than things have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed and redeemed and redeemed.
- Never throw out anybody.
- Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm.
- As you grow older, you will discover, that you have two hands: one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
- Your “good old days” are still ahead of you, may you have many of them.
Letter by Sam Levenson to his granddaughter when she was born