Spiritual Exercises for Lent: Day 26
Today adore, praise, thank Jesus in the Eucharistic Adoration in the nearest church, after the Sunday Mass or even on-line any time anywhere in the world (website link to perpetual Eucharistic Adoration on http://www.navanparish.ie/chapel-live.html)
Our Lady promised “to assist at the hour of death with all the graces necessary for salvation” those who make the Five First Saturdays of Reparation to Her Immaculate Heart.
Sister Lucia tells us that Our Blessed Lord Himself said to her that He wanted devotion to the Immaculate Heart of His Mother to be “extended and placed beside devotion to My Divine Heart.”
Our Lady revealed to Sr.Lucia that there are 5 types of blasphemy against the Immaculate Heart of Mary:
1) Blasphemies against the Immaculate Conception
2) Blasphemies against Mary’s Virginity
3) Blasphemies against her Divine Maternity
4) Blasphemies that seek to implant in the hearts of children indifference, contempt and even hatred for their Immaculate Mother
5) Blasphemies insulting Our Lady in her sacred images
Remeber what Our Lady promised: “My Immaculate Heart will be your refuge and the way that will lead you to God”.