How to stay happy?How to remain in this state? Few short suggestions may help you a lot in your every day life.
This is not a secret or any miraculous formula. So take it as you see it and put it to work. It is all up to you…and it is so simple!
1. Smile, as smile costs nothing and warms up so many hearts!
2. Serve others rather than be served! Start with your spouse..friend…brother or sister..neighbour…workmate
3. Listen, what people around you want to say!
4. Find a balance between your physical & spiritual life, don’t neglect one or another!
5. Spare more time for your family!It is always great to visit your parents or call your auntie.
6. Pray, hope and don’t worry! (St Padre Pio) The prayer, and especially the Rosary, is very powerful, by praying you will gain inner peace and will stop to worry so much.
6. Discuss different options for the future, be prepared for the worst, but always hope for the best! We are living in a crazy world, lot’s of mess and despair, but there is always a bright sight…always…route your life in HOPE that never dies!
7. Keep fit, exercise!Even Pope Benedict XVI is suggesting clergy to do sports!Jugging, swimming, tennis, football, walk with a dog, you name it. And you can never be too old for it!
8. Make your work enjoyable! Enjoy what you do!This is a key!
9. Start planting/ farming/ sewing/ cooking, etc. Any creative work will help you to feel fulfilled, needed, appreciated!
10. Start doing something you always wanted to do but never had time!
11. Less TV, more outreach and face-to-face contact! Times flies afront of TV/Internet, etc. You will gain more free time to be with others!Maybe to read some valueable book?To write to your penfriend?To do piano classes or to write a poetry?
12.In the end of the day glance through your day and find thankful moments…Thank the Lord for good, pozitive, successful things/ events, there is always something to thank Him for.