Time-Tested Beauty Tips
- For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
- For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
- For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
- For beautiful hair, let a child run his fingers through it once a day.
- For poise, walk with the knowledge you’ll never walk alone.
- We leave you a tradition with a future.
- The tender loving care of human beings will never become absolete.
- People even more than things have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed and redeemed and redeemed.
- Never throw out anybody.
- Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm.
- As you grow older, you will discover, that you have two hands: one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
- Your “good old days” are still ahead of you, may you have many of them.
Letter by Sam Levenson to his granddaughter when she was born
Prayer for Humility
Oh my Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I love you,
Teach me the wisdom of true Humility,
Give me the courage to accept from the Holy Spirit
Just what was, is, to be.
Let my thoughts be always Charitable
And help me to be Obedient
and give a Good Example to others.
Oh, my beloved, thou also My God,
Make my heart a flame of pure love for you.
Give me this virtue of Humility
To Know, Understand and live my life
In order to become like Jesus
At the hour and moment
at midnight in Bethlehem in piercing cold.
Forgive me Jesus, for all my weaknesses and temptations,
And help me to renounce the world, the flesh and the devil,
in order to live in a closer unity with my heavenly Father,
so that I may unite myself with you.
P.S. This prayer was compiled as the Old Year merged into the New Millenium by Thomas McCormack, the producer/ director of film- documentary “The Call to Fátima” http://www.thecalltofatima.com/